Absolutely delicious served with beer or Gin and Tonic..
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Handful of Walnuts
- Handful of Pistachios
- Handful of Hazel Nuts
- Handful of Cashews
- Handful of almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (use sparingly)
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 spring of Rosemary leaves (very finely chopped)
- Heat a frying pan and when hot add the nuts and toss in the oil to coat
- Sprinkle on the Cayenne and paprika and rosemary and roast on high, turning all the time, until they just begin to brown.
- Be careful not to let it begin to smoke, turn down if necessary
- Turn out onto paper towels to cool until just warm to the touch
- Serve with cocktails, wine or beer.