This one is quick and very easy and one of my very favorites
200g pack of crushed Ginger Snap or Shortcake biscuits
75g (3 oz) melted butterTopping
2 x 250g tubs mascarpone Cheese
1 1/2 oz (40g) sifted icing sugar
2 limes – juice and zest
- Grease base of spring sided cake tin
- Put biscuits in a zip lock back and bash with a rolling pin.
- Mix crushed biscuits into melted butter and place into cake tin
- Press down firmly.
- Mix Maxcarpone, icing sugar, lime juice and zest in a bowl and whisk or beat
- Put mixture in tin and chill for 30 minutes
- Decorate with chocolate leaves made by dipping green leaves into chocolate, chill and peel off when cold
- Decorate with frosted grapes by wetting and rolling in caster sugar